Tiny Tots programs are designed to help kids get ready for sports… and learn the fundamentals of the game.
- Fun and positive early sports experience
- Helps prepare kids for future sports
- Quality time together with parent
- Helps prepare kids and parents for specific sports
- Helps parents learn how to support and teach their child
Basketball for ages 3-4
This is a clinic-style approach with the goal of building confidence and self-esteem, while making the sport fun. Paid staff offer different fundamental drills to teach the skills in a fun environment. League meets on Saturdays.
Baseball for ages 3-4 and Flag Football for ages 3-5
Coaches are needed. These two leagues are structured with 1 practice per week and games. The basic skills are taught while introducing the player to a team environment. Players will learn the rules of the sport and put their skills and practice to work at games.